Help support TMP

"Anybody buy from plastic-model-store.com?" Topic

6 Posts

All members in good standing are free to post here. Opinions expressed here are solely those of the posters, and have not been cleared with nor are they endorsed by The Miniatures Page.

For more information, see the TMP FAQ.

Back to The Industry Message Board

446 hits since 25 Nov 2012
©1994-2014 Bill Armintrout
Comments or corrections?

Schogun Supporting Member of TMP25 Nov 2012 7:53 p.m. PST

Okay to deal with?

Schogun Supporting Member of TMP26 Nov 2012 11:23 a.m. PST

Sorry -- should be plastic-models-store.com

kiwimole26 Nov 2012 2:24 p.m. PST

No! He's ripped me off before still owes me for a couple of 1/72 Citroens, 2 1/72 VWs and a 1/35 38T. I sent numerous emails but he just stopped replying. His feedback of 100% positive must be rubbish. And conveniently I can't access the site to post negative feedback – it doesn't recognise me anymore. Artem is a rogue. My first order came with the Citroens missing so I asked for the VW's and the 38T to be sent at the same time as the missing Citroens were sent. I paid for the extra models and the extra freight Artem told me to. Nothing arrived and I think I only got 1 email back from him after he was told that the goods hadn't arrived. Be Very Wary.

Schogun Supporting Member of TMP26 Nov 2012 6:50 p.m. PST

Thanks.

Have you tried modelsua.com, also in the Ukraine?

Seems that no one in the U.S. has any UM kits in stock, so I'm looking elsewhere.

genew49 Supporting Member of TMP26 Nov 2012 7:17 p.m. PST

I had a good experience with HOBBYTERRA and they carry UM:
hobbyterra.com

My only experience with Plastic Models was a poor one. Order never arrived,emails unanswered. Finally was able to cancel and not charged but will not deal with them again.

MiniatureReview30 Nov 2012 10:17 a.m. PST

Hey Chuck,

Been trying to contact you via your email that you sent. Sent you another email. It might be going to your spam folder.

Email me Tcrandall At gmail dot com

I haven't bought anything from them, but some of the stuff looks pretty cool.

Sorry - only trusted members can post on the forums.