Help support TMP

"Star Wars Easy Kit Pocket Model Retailers - USA?" Topic

9 Posts

All members in good standing are free to post here. Opinions expressed here are solely those of the posters, and have not been cleared with nor are they endorsed by The Miniatures Page.

For more information, see the TMP FAQ.

Back to the Star Wars Message Board

Back to the Spaceship Gaming Message Board

509 hits since 24 Nov 2012
©1994-2014 Bill Armintrout
Comments or corrections?

Mako1124 Nov 2012 5:52 p.m. PST

I've seen these listed on the UK model sites, but would like to know which retailers offer them in the USA?

Looking for the smaller, Easy Kit models, that seem to run about 4" – 6" long, or so.

Any, offering them at a discount, would be preferred.

Personal logo RavenscraftCybernetics Supporting Member of TMP24 Nov 2012 7:02 p.m. PST

Saw them today at Hobbytown USA. full retail. have you tried Amazon?

Mako1124 Nov 2012 7:24 p.m. PST

How much are they going for at Hobby Town?

No, haven't tried Amazon, but will check them too. Downside is the shipping cost.

Stern Rake Studio Supporting Member of TMP24 Nov 2012 8:44 p.m. PST

Maybe Amazon will offer free shipping if you spend more than $25 USD on the models. Amazon usually does on all other merchandise bought directly from them.

Ted

Personal logo RavenscraftCybernetics Supporting Member of TMP25 Nov 2012 8:40 a.m. PST

iirc they were $12.99 USD and far larger than the xwing game models. Id have gotten a lamda shuttle but its not available.

Mako1125 Nov 2012 2:43 p.m. PST

Thanks for the info.

I scaled them out, from some of the references, and they range from 2x – 3x times the size of the FFG minis, depending upon the model. I hate it when they make them box scale, instead of to a consistent scale.

frankietanch Inactive Member25 Nov 2012 7:11 p.m. PST

Maybe u can try ebay? but most of them dont offer any scale, so u might need to do a bit of research first….

devilinthedetails26 Nov 2012 3:36 a.m. PST

This may be useful to someone…

link

TheBeast Supporting Member of TMP26 Nov 2012 7:43 a.m. PST

Wow, so closer to 25mm to 28mm for several.

Interesting!

Doug

Sorry - only trusted members can post on the forums.