Help support TMP

"Show us your Zombies!!" Topic

21 Posts

All members in good standing are free to post here. Opinions expressed here are solely those of the posters, and have not been cleared with nor are they endorsed by The Miniatures Page.

For more information, see the TMP FAQ.

Back to the Zombies Message Board

850 hits since 13 Nov 2012
©1994-2014 Bill Armintrout
Comments or corrections?

Personal logo Moe the Great Supporting Member of TMP13 Nov 2012 5:38 p.m. PST

I have posted my hordes on a few other threads, but this time we want to see your zombie hordes!!!

How many do you have?
What Scale(s)?
Who is the manufacturer?

Moe

NOLA Chris13 Nov 2012 6:08 p.m. PST

picture

28mm,
a mix of Reaper, Victory Force, Hastlefree, a few other ranges I cann't remember

Personal logo Moe the Great Supporting Member of TMP13 Nov 2012 6:51 p.m. PST

Very nice. a good mix of models.

About 65-70?

Voctory force?

Maxshadow Supporting Member of TMP13 Nov 2012 7:33 p.m. PST

Nice collection!

geekygamer13 Nov 2012 9:46 p.m. PST

Here are the beginnings of my 15mm horde and fighters:

picture

picture

picture

HammerHead13 Nov 2012 10:58 p.m. PST

I have the reaper models in the box spotted the policeman also Wargames Factory zombie vixen plastic figures (28mm)
about 30 figs at the moment

BlackSmoke Supporting Member of TMP14 Nov 2012 3:25 a.m. PST

@geekygamer – I like your zombie fleshtones. What paints did you use?

Personal logo Moe the Great Supporting Member of TMP14 Nov 2012 4:55 a.m. PST

Geeky, For 15's the have some great detail.
Good Stuff.

Maxshadow Supporting Member of TMP14 Nov 2012 5:35 a.m. PST

Yes very nice. Is that a normal guy you've converted into a Zombie football official?

PistolPete14 Nov 2012 8:47 a.m. PST

@geekygamer – as if clowns weren't creepy enough you went with a zombie clown?!

Personal logo Rebel Minis Sponsoring Member of TMP14 Nov 2012 10:12 a.m. PST

@Geeky- Awesome! Can I post pics on my blog?

colgar6 Supporting Member of TMP14 Nov 2012 12:39 p.m. PST

> How many do you have?

Must be well over 100 by now.

> What Scale(s)?

28mm. Yes, I know that's technically a size, not a scale – but you know what I mean!

> Who is the manufacturer?

Wargames Factory, Victory Force, Cold War Miniatures, Golgo Island, Hasslefree, Blue Moon… You can see some of them here:
+ link
+ link

Personal logo Moe the Great Supporting Member of TMP14 Nov 2012 12:54 p.m. PST

Here's a link to my hordes. (Not as "pretty" as most but what we lack in painting we make up in numbers.)
link

How many
1,001 X 15mm
136 X 28mm

Manufacturer
15mm Rebel and a few Khurasan
28mm, Wargames Factory, Mantic and King Zombie 1st Responders.

Moe

PatrickWR14 Nov 2012 12:55 p.m. PST

Mostly Wargames Factory in our recent games:

picture

picture

Personal logo BigNickR Supporting Member of TMP15 Nov 2012 6:49 a.m. PST

I need a garbage truck like that one PatrickWR, every time I've tried to get one it's been a hotwheels sizes 1:83ish scale one.. (they SAY hotwheels is 1:64" but the big trucks tend to be even LOWER scale…

Personal logo Rogzombie Supporting Member of TMP Fezian17 Nov 2012 8:46 a.m. PST

I have ab out 200 zeds painted along with at least a hundred survivors. I have some posted on my blog. BTW I use almost every manufacturer out there including repaints of horrorclix zombies which are excellent.

rogzombie.blogspot.com

BTW I think we need a new comprehensive list of manufacturers of zombies, survivors and suitable terrain for modern or post apocalyptic gaming.

Rovanite Sponsoring Member of TMP Inactive Member17 Nov 2012 11:44 a.m. PST

Here's some of my hoard, I only recently got into the whole zombie thing last year.

Manufacturer: That would be, umm.. me :P *cough* Grekwood Minaitures *cough*.

Currently only 16 zombies, at 28mm scale. I have a few others which could be used for zombie games, but that's another story! I'm in the process of making another range of 16 which will be out soon. Google me for blog updates if you want :)

Personal logo Moe the Great Supporting Member of TMP17 Nov 2012 12:18 p.m. PST

Rogzombie, you are correct, we need a list.

Rovanite, good stuff. Looking forward to picking some up.

vojvoda Inactive Member18 Nov 2012 7:54 a.m. PST

YES We need a list! Maybe a whole Blog just for comparison. Heck I have GOT to get a good camera to take pictures. My horde is small but growing. Funny thing about Zombies they seem to multiply like that.
VR
James Mattes

geekygamer18 Nov 2012 8:22 p.m. PST

Thanks for the compliments.

They are 15mm Rebel figures from the modern zombies 2, 3 & civilians pack (the white woman with the blue shirt and the referee).

@ Rebel Minis: Sure, you can post…just credit me :-)
@Goodwood: I picked up a large line of Reaper Master Series at an LGS that was going belly-up..I use a variety of colors for the flesh, but they are all washed with a black/brown ink mix at the end to dirty them up a bit.

They are based on 15mm metal washers. I ordered some really thin RE magnets, hopefully they are thin enough to fit in the washer hole as I want to use a metal box for transport.

BTW: the left-most zed hunter has an afro putty conversion. It is easy to go over the top with such things, so I tried to keep it under control.

geekygamer18 Nov 2012 8:56 p.m. PST

Thanks for the compliments.

They are 15mm Rebel figures from the modern zombies 2, 3 & civilians pack.
@ Max: Yes, the slightly tubby guy is a referee. :-)
@ Rebel Minis: Sure, you can post…just credit me.
@Goodwood: I picked up a large line of Reaper Master Series at an LGS that was going belly-up..I use a variety of colors for the flesh, but they are all washed with a black/brown ink mix at the end to dirty them up.

BTW: the afro is a putty conversion.

Sorry - only trusted members can post on the forums.