Help support TMP

"TRWNN - Gunfight at the Triple-G Corral" Topic

7 Posts

All members in good standing are free to post here. Opinions expressed here are solely those of the posters, and have not been cleared with nor are they endorsed by The Miniatures Page.

For more information, see the TMP FAQ.

Back to the Blogs of War Message Board

Back to the 19th Century Battle Reports Message Board

Back to The Old West Message Board

541 hits since 13 Nov 2012
©1994-2014 Bill Armintrout
Comments or corrections?

BlackSmoke Supporting Member of TMP13 Nov 2012 4:39 p.m. PST

Hi all! Played a really fun game of the Rules With No Name tonight and thought I'd share the batrep. This was a really tense and fun game with three gangs all trying to kill the nefarious gold mine owner and take his loot. We added a wee layer onto the game to track VPs which I think added a little something to the game, both in theme and mechanics.

picture

The full AAR is over at my blog:
link

John Leahy Sponsoring Member of TMP13 Nov 2012 6:36 p.m. PST

Looks like you guys had fun! I'm a huge TRWNN fan. Great set of rules. My last game had 21 players on a 20 foot table with two towns. Games really do take on a life of their own.

Thanks,

John

Personal logo combatpainter Supporting Member of TMP Fezian13 Nov 2012 8:05 p.m. PST

My favorite rules

Personal logo Inari7 Supporting Member of TMP14 Nov 2012 8:14 a.m. PST

The best rules for Wild West.

bong6714 Nov 2012 12:11 p.m. PST

Hi,
I'm Frank Jones, leader of the Jones-Elder gang. Me an' ma crew was doin' real good and I was about to make good ma escape with the loot when that no good onery @#& *% @$#&% Uncle Jesse Baron backshot me with his 12 gauge sendin' me ta Hades. Cole Elder joined me there but his brother Bill and ma brother Jesse survived. Them no good low down dirty Baron boys will have ta watch their steps because our kin will avenge us!

Phil the french16 Nov 2012 8:30 a.m. PST

Nice story and pictures! Atmosphere is really great!
Phil.

Caliban Supporting Member of TMP16 Nov 2012 2:01 p.m. PST

Good to see how it turned out. The card buildings looked really good on the table, and the rules seemed to be a lot of fun.

Sorry - only trusted members can post on the forums.