Help support TMP

"Any word on when Khurasan will be back up?" Topic

4 Posts

All members in good standing are free to post here. Opinions expressed here are solely those of the posters, and have not been cleared with nor are they endorsed by The Miniatures Page.

For more information, see the TMP FAQ.

Back to The Industry Message Board

Action Log

12 Nov 2012 1:17 p.m. PST
by Editor in Chief Bill

• Removed from Ancients Product Reviews board
  • Removed from Medieval Product Reviews board
  • Crossposted to The Industry board

417 hits since 12 Nov 2012
©1994-2014 Bill Armintrout
Comments or corrections?

Fireymonkeyboy Inactive Member12 Nov 2012 12:58 p.m. PST

Hi,

Khurasan got knocked out by Sandy – anyone have word on when they might be up and running again?

FMB

ancientsgamer Supporting Member of TMP14 Nov 2012 8:05 a.m. PST

He is posting updates on his website. Seems that he is in one of he areas still without power. Hence his update saying that he won't be shipping as he is unable to pack in the dark ;-)

Personal logo Dan Cyr Supporting Member of TMP15 Nov 2012 9:10 p.m. PST

Just got my package that I'd ordered the night Sandy hit. I'm happy he managed to ship what I ordered, but hope he and his family are OK and making way getting their lives back together.

Thanks.

Dan

khurasanminiatures17 Nov 2012 11:50 a.m. PST

In the hurricane several restocks went missing and this has basically crippled my business. Every day more and more orders were coming in for items that I was completely dry on. That's the main reason I have shut down the webstore.

Fortunately the last big restock, shipped October 24, has finally arrived. I will be catching up on the few remaining dangling orders and then reopening the store in the next day or two. Thanks.

Sorry - only trusted members can post on the forums.