Help support TMP

" Serbian army in wars for independence 1876-1878, D Babac. ?" Topic

4 Posts

All members in good standing are free to post here. Opinions expressed here are solely those of the posters, and have not been cleared with nor are they endorsed by The Miniatures Page.

For more information, see the TMP FAQ.

Back to the Consumer Affairs Message Board

Back to the 19th Century Media Message Board

427 hits since 2 Nov 2012
©1994-2014 Bill Armintrout
Comments or corrections?

Shipka03 Nov 2012 1:37 p.m. PST

Please can anyone help me find this book it is in Serbian but full of period photos

rdjktjrfdj Inactive Member03 Nov 2012 10:35 p.m. PST

only second hand link

Shipka04 Nov 2012 2:57 a.m. PST

Thanks for that shame I cannot read Serbian to understand how to order

rdjktjrfdj Inactive Member04 Nov 2012 4:38 a.m. PST

sorry about that

I suppose it would be easiest if you contacted them by email. It is on this page link

To order you'll need to do this -
beneath the price, on the right side of the screen is DODAJ U KORPU, which is add to basket.
For some reason it also opens an irrelevant page which has confused me for a long time (I have never bought anything over the internet so far).
The next step is to press KORPA, which is on the green field at the upper right side of the screen, just beneath the list of methods of payment (VISA, PayPal, MasterCard…).
The page now lists all the books I have placed in my basket, quite a few since I had been struggling with the store.
This page offers ISRAZNI KORPU – empty the basket and NASTAVI KUPOVINU – continue shopping, and on the right side it says PRIJAVITE SE NA VAS NALOG KAKO BISTE ZAVRSILI PORUDZBINU – register to your account to complete order, grrr.
I pressed it and then you'll have to look at the right side of the screen, under the title Ja sam novi posetilac i želim da otvorim svoj Nalog – i am a new visitor and wish to open an account.
At the bottom of the column is Klikni ovde i otvori svoj Nalog za samo 1 minut! – click here and open your account in just one minute. Press it.

The following form (the information with asterisks are required):

Izaberite Korisničko ime** – choose username

E-Mail**

Izaberite Lozinku** – select password

Vaše Ime i Prezime** – your name and surname

AdresBleeped text – address

Mesto/Grad** – place/town

Država/Region – state/region

ZemljBleeped text – country

Poštanski broj** – postal code

Telefon** – telephone

Želim da primam periodični Newsletter – I wish to receive periodical newsletter

At the bottom is Potvrdi i registruj se – confirm and register.

Whenever I did something wrong, GRESKA appeared somewhere on the page and I just went back to the form page.
After finally succeeding, a normal page opened, and from it I pressed the KORPA in the top right corner. Now the page permits me to press PORUCI SADRZAJ KORPE- order the basket's content.

The next stepe is Odaberi način dostave – choose mode of delivery. Standardna pošta is regular mail and Brza pošta airmail. For foreign countries they cost 7 and 14 Euros respectively.

Then press the orange field NASTAVI – continue.

the next page is Odaberi način plaćanja – select form of payment.
The first two, Plaćanje pouzećem (Srbija) and Uplatom na račun (Fizička i pravna lica iz Srbije) are only available in Serbia.
I assumed you'd either be using Paypal or a credit card, and have chosen that option.

Possibly significant!
Ukoliko želite da koristite Discover, JCB, AMEX, Diners Club kartice u sledećem koraku promenite valutu iz EUR u USD.
It translates
If you wish to use Discover, JCB, AMEX, Diners Club cards, in the next step change currency from EUR to USD.

Then press NASTAVI (NAZAD is back)

This page is apparently just an overview of your order. However, as much as I tried I could not discover how to switch the currencies as suggested in the notice.

After pressing POTVRDI – confirm, the page was finally in English. There begins your territory, as I also don't possess a credit card and am illiterate regarding banks.

If you have any trouble, inquire. I will be checking this page. But everyone here speaks English, maybe it would be best just to write them.

Good luck!

Sorry - only trusted members can post on the forums.