Help support TMP

"Oggam medic, trooper, heavy weapons, and ogborg!" Topic

3 Posts

All members in good standing are free to post here. Opinions expressed here are solely those of the posters, and have not been cleared with nor are they endorsed by The Miniatures Page.

For more information, see the TMP FAQ.

Back to The Industry Message Board

Back to the Sculpting Message Board

Back to the Blogs of War Message Board

Back to the 15mm Sci-Fi Message Board

424 hits since 25 Oct 2012
©1994-2014 Bill Armintrout
Comments or corrections?

Kyn ell Inactive Member26 Oct 2012 9:01 p.m. PST

I have just done a few more Oggam sculpts. Let me know what you think!

thegrinningskull.wordpress.com/2012/10/27/more-15mm-oggam-medictrooper-heavy-weapons-ogborg

AVAMANGO26 Oct 2012 11:06 p.m. PST

A couple more basic gruntz and i think your be ready for a production run, these Oggams have certainly been sculpted quickly and they look like a lot of fun to paint up, well done…

Kyn ell Inactive Member27 Oct 2012 9:36 a.m. PST

thanks! I'm starting on the opposing faction set when I finish up the next few basic figures, I am hoping for quite a few additional stuff to be ready for the KS as options and stretch goals etc. I am still playing around with a few other ideas for them too, like the beast handler and Mugal/pigdog/other creatures, and the power armour, ogborg commandos, Hoggit scrofa bikers etc.
I'm still practicing my sculpting skills, so I'm sure that I'll end up making a fair amount before the launch, plus then I can take my pick of the best ones that waill go into production!!

THEAXECHIPMUNK Inactive Member28 Oct 2012 5:48 a.m. PST

Who will the enemy s be?

Sorry - only trusted members can post on the forums.