Help support TMP

"Marulan Car Boot Sale Reminder" Topic

10 Posts

All members in good standing are free to post here. Opinions expressed here are solely those of the posters, and have not been cleared with nor are they endorsed by The Miniatures Page.

For more information, see the TMP FAQ.

Back to the Australian Wargaming Message Board

238 hits since 26 Oct 2012
©1994-2014 Bill Armintrout
Comments or corrections?

apathostic Supporting Member of TMP Inactive Member26 Oct 2012 3:55 a.m. PST

Just a reminder for all.

Sunday 28th of October, 9am 1pm, Marulan Community Hall

At this stage, I will be bringing around 300 Osprey titles (300 more or less, not going to make a list, first in best dressed) as well as other titles, hardcover and soft. The titles include a huge selection of Ancient and Medieval, lots of American, Napoleonic out the wazoo, pretty much anything pre- 1865, Renaissance, etc., etc., etc.

Also included will be much metal, 15mm, 25mm, 28mm, and maybe some larger scales for the collectors, including Old Glory Ancient and Napoleonic 15mm, Essex Later Roman 25mm, Essex Asiatic/Eastern Europe 28mm (I was planning a Georgian army at the time), and many more. Actually not sure what I've got, have to raid the storage unit.

And there may be other items, yet to be disclosed.

Everything will be priced to sell. For example Osprey titles will be $7.00 USD AU each or three (3) for $20.00 USD AU. I want to go home with nothing but empty boxes, and cash in the pocket.

So remember, Sunday 28th of October, 9am 1pm, Marulan Community Hall.

Apathostic bids adieu.

Personal logo Cardinal Hawkwood Supporting Member of TMP26 Oct 2012 5:46 a.m. PST

good one A

bluewillow26 Oct 2012 3:28 p.m. PST

remember guys bring some small change and notes, nothing worse than trying to break 50s…..just a tip!

cheers
matt

Personal logo Cardinal Hawkwood Supporting Member of TMP26 Oct 2012 3:38 p.m. PST

and if you are coming to buy or sell bring change..nowhere nearby to change 50s

Personal logo McWong73 Supporting Member of TMP26 Oct 2012 6:36 p.m. PST

Can't get away this time, but have a great day lads.

Personal logo Cardinal Hawkwood Supporting Member of TMP27 Oct 2012 3:03 a.m. PST

ah wongster..it may be the last one..

WombatDazzler27 Oct 2012 10:05 p.m. PST

Just got back from the sale. I thought there was a really good turn out. Well worth attending.

I may even decide to have a stall next time.

Cheers

WD

hasty1066 Inactive Member27 Oct 2012 10:35 p.m. PST

A great day well done Cardinal. Sold lots brought little, Management will be pleased!

Personal logo Cardinal Hawkwood Supporting Member of TMP27 Oct 2012 11:17 p.m. PST

Well done all,just a few more punters and…but a success ..no plans to have another for around a year though this is not set in stone..looking for some feedback and brainstorming..maybe let the other groups get theirs going?

Personal logo Cardinal Hawkwood Supporting Member of TMP27 Oct 2012 11:18 p.m. PST

thanks for the bisuit early on hasty, it was breakfast. Lunch in the pub after was excellent!!

Sorry - only trusted members can post on the forums.