Help support TMP

"Victory to the Lady" Topic

6 Posts

All members in good standing are free to post here. Opinions expressed here are solely those of the posters, and have not been cleared with nor are they endorsed by The Miniatures Page.

For more information, see the TMP FAQ.

Back to the Song of Blades and Heroes Message Board

Back to the Canadian Wargaming Message Board

Back to the Blogs of War Message Board

Back to the Fantasy Battle Reports Message Board

583 hits since 11 Oct 2012
©1994-2014 Bill Armintrout
Comments or corrections?

Fireymonkeyboy Inactive Member11 Oct 2012 9:04 a.m. PST

Hi,

Got in three Song of Blades and Heroes" campaign games last night. Love these rules – clean, fun, and flexible.

Details and pics at the blog: link

Preview Pic: link

FMB

Grelber11 Oct 2012 10:28 p.m. PST

Good account. It makes me think I need to buy Song of Blades and Heroes.
Grelber

HarryHotspurEsq Supporting Member of TMP11 Oct 2012 11:54 p.m. PST

Grelber – I think you should…. but then I'm a big fan.

Fireymonkeyboy – Great AAR, I keep intending to play a campaign but I've found that its so hard to organise it so wargamers all show up when they need to. Like herding cats.

Fireymonkeyboy Inactive Member12 Oct 2012 6:19 a.m. PST

Thanks, gang.

I'm with HHE, Grelber. The rules are cheap as chips in the .pdf, and are fun, with a low cost of entry. I love 'em.

@ HHE, we've been keeping it really casual. My beastman opponent has been the impetus behind SBH, and has avoided things like scheduled games. Most of us have 2 or 3 games active, including another campaign, but SBH works really well as a filler. Weeks we can't get a "scheduled" game easily default to SBH. So far, it seems to work.

FMB

Doctor Supporting Member of TMP12 Oct 2012 7:06 a.m. PST

Great Report Thanks for shareing – I just bought SBH a week or so ago – manged to play one game which made me buy the Dungeon expansion – great set of rules – totally recommended A+++

SECURITY MINISTER CRITTER Inactive Member12 Oct 2012 7:24 a.m. PST

I'm not getting any new rules before New Years, unless somebody gifts me Saga.

Sorry - only trusted members can post on the forums.