Help support TMP

"Adler Miniatures website" Topic

4 Posts

All members in good standing are free to post here. Opinions expressed here are solely those of the posters, and have not been cleared with nor are they endorsed by The Miniatures Page.

For more information, see the TMP FAQ.

Back to the Websites for Wargaming Message Board

Back to The Industry Message Board

Action Log

30 Sep 2012 12:35 p.m. PST
by Editor in Chief Bill

• Removed from Napoleonic Product Reviews board
  • Crossposted to Websites for Wargaming board

627 hits since 30 Sep 2012
©1994-2014 Bill Armintrout
Comments or corrections?

LeonAdler Sponsoring Member of TMP30 Sep 2012 11:52 a.m. PST

Just to let everyone know that the website is deciedly cranky at the moment. Did a bit of a tweak to make it more user friendly and now various links dont work properly ( everything seems fine if you use the PORTAL page links).
As per when its to do with computers Ive no idea what the problems is but hope to sort it tomorrow.
L

Angel Barracks30 Sep 2012 11:53 a.m. PST

GL

Beeker01 Oct 2012 8:19 a.m. PST

I'm afraid that's God's way of saying.. "come on Leon.. it's time to let it go and get yourself a proper new website. Now I'm not a a theologist.. but really what other explanation is there? :)

LeonAdler Sponsoring Member of TMP01 Oct 2012 2:46 p.m. PST

Beeker,
Proper? lol Are you implying by website has loose morals or something? lol
Ill have you know its a very ladylike creature with perfect manners.
Specially now thats its behaving itself nicely.
Whats wrong with the website anyhow?……..and if someone mentions the lack of a 'cart' system I shall promptly scream and then charge them double the postage to make them feel like they have used a cart system lol
L

morrigan01 Oct 2012 7:39 p.m. PST

"and if someone mentions the lack of a 'cart' system I shall promptly scream and then charge them double the postage to make them feel like they have used a cart system lol"

wish there was a "like" button on here!

Sorry - only trusted members can post on the forums.