Help support TMP

"28mm Austrians from Alban Miniatures" Topic

6 Posts

All members in good standing are free to post here. Opinions expressed here are solely those of the posters, and have not been cleared with nor are they endorsed by The Miniatures Page.

For more information, see the TMP FAQ.

Back to the Websites for Wargaming Message Board

Back to the Napoleonic Discussion Message Board

Back to the Napoleonic Product Reviews Message Board

Back to the 19th Century Gallery Message Board

Back to the Napoleonic Gallery Message Board

1,099 hits since 21 Jul 2012
©1994-2014 Bill Armintrout
Comments or corrections?

The Membership System will be closing for maintenance in 13 minutes. Please finish anything that will involve the membership system, including membership changes or posting of messages.

AlbanMiniatures21 Jul 2012 12:05 p.m. PST

Available at albanminiatures.com
'Mini battles of epic proportion!'

adster23 Jul 2012 8:11 a.m. PST

Just superb miniatures! With French line infantry, cavalry and Saxon allies on the way, a company to watch too.

AuvergneWargamer25 Jul 2012 1:47 p.m. PST

Mes Amis,

Is it possible that the Hussars were previously made by The Assault Group (TAG)?

I say this because I got some on e-Bay and they do seem to be the same plus I also remember that TAG did start an Austrian infantry range?

Cheers,

Paul

paulalba25 Jul 2012 4:04 p.m. PST

Really nice figures.

Personal logo Chortle Sponsoring Member of TMP Fezian04 Aug 2012 5:24 a.m. PST

They are very nice.

PTCohn Inactive Member04 Aug 2012 7:40 a.m. PST

"Is it possible that the Hussars were previously made by The Assault Group (TAG)?"

The Austrian march attack infantry, jagers and hussars were formerly TAG figures purchased by Alban. Alban added the additional poses of Austrians, all of the British and seem to have big plans for expansion of the French as well as adding Saxons.
They are all by the same sculptor, Richard Ansell.

Sorry - only trusted members can post on the forums.