Help support TMP

"After the Horsemen AAR - The Voyage of El De Barge" Topic

7 Posts

All members in good standing are free to post here. Opinions expressed here are solely those of the posters, and have not been cleared with nor are they endorsed by The Miniatures Page.

For more information, see the TMP FAQ.

Back to the SFRPG Message Board

Back to the SF Battle Reports Message Board

549 hits since 5 Jul 2012
©1994-2014 Bill Armintrout
Comments or corrections?

Personal logo Ed the Two Hour Wargames guy Sponsoring Member of TMP05 Jul 2012 5:53 p.m. PST

Just got a great 28mm scratch built barge from Garren Allard and have to make it a focal point of my After the Horsemen games. So here we go.

link

BTW – ATH is now available.

link

CAPTAIN BEEFHEART05 Jul 2012 8:09 p.m. PST

….This is so tempting. Good write up and product description.

Personal logo Chalfant Sponsoring Member of TMP06 Jul 2012 6:55 a.m. PST

That was a good buy for you Ed, his barge looks right and also has enough deck space to game on.

Chalfant

Personal logo Ed the Two Hour Wargames guy Sponsoring Member of TMP06 Jul 2012 9:26 a.m. PST

Yes, I was lucky to get the barge and Garren does great work. I'll be using it a s focal point of more of my games.

Personal logo Ed the Two Hour Wargames guy Sponsoring Member of TMP06 Jul 2012 3:30 p.m. PST

Conclusion

link

Personal logo Ed the Two Hour Wargames guy Sponsoring Member of TMP07 Jul 2012 7:32 p.m. PST

Also available…

picture

Red Sand Brown Sky is a free supplement for Red Sand Black Moon and not a stand-alone game! You must have Red Sand Black Moon to use Red Sand Brown Sky.

The Red Sand Brown Sky supplement is a great bridge between After the Horsemen and Red Sand Black Moon and allows players to get more mileage from their characters by crossing them over from rule set to rule set.

link

Amalric19 Sep 2012 2:05 p.m. PST

Nice Batreps

And Yes Garren did a great job on the barge

Sorry - only trusted members can post on the forums.