Help support TMP

"D-Day Supplement and Scenario Book - Blood Upon the Risers" Topic

8 Posts

All members in good standing are free to post here. Opinions expressed here are solely those of the posters, and have not been cleared with nor are they endorsed by The Miniatures Page.

For more information, see the TMP FAQ.

Back to the Solo Wargamers Message Board

Back to the WWII Discussion Message Board

Back to the WWII Scenarios Message Board

Action Log

04 Jun 2012 12:58 p.m. PST
by Editor in Chief Bill

• Changed title from "D-Day Supplement and Sceanrio Book - Blood Upon the Risers" to "D-Day Supplement and Scenario Book - Blood Upon the Risers"

959 hits since 3 Jun 2012
©1994-2014 Bill Armintrout
Comments or corrections?

Personal logo Ed the Two Hour Wargames guy Sponsoring Member of TMP04 Jun 2012 11:35 a.m. PST

Available tomorrow.

Personal logo Ed the Two Hour Wargames guy Sponsoring Member of TMP04 Jun 2012 11:39 a.m. PST

I mean Scenario, Scenario!

M1Fanboy04 Jun 2012 12:51 p.m. PST

Darn it!…I was using that name for a fan supplement for another game!!!!

delete account Inactive Member04 Jun 2012 9:30 p.m. PST

So, what is it all about? individual figures,squad, platoons, companies?

It's always interesting to have more scenarios

Personal logo Ed the Two Hour Wargames guy Sponsoring Member of TMP04 Jun 2012 10:48 p.m. PST

Squad based game with individual figures and vehicles. When you first land you're all alone and must find men from your unit or other units to accomplish your first mission.
The scenarios are interlocked depending upon where you choose to go and how well you do.
Hope this helps.

link

Historicalgamer05 Jun 2012 6:22 a.m. PST

Is this a scenario book for NUTS! ???

Historicalgamer05 Jun 2012 6:23 a.m. PST

Never mind. The picture just showed up and it clearly states that it is. I luvs pomcuters when dey werk.

whisperin al06 Jun 2012 5:49 a.m. PST

An excellent addition to the THW library. I have already played the first scenario – there's an AAR on my blog – thewargameshed.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/ww2-flash-and-thunder.html

Sorry - only trusted members can post on the forums.