Help support TMP

"1644 campaign has a couple of places open" Topic

5 Posts

All members in good standing are free to post here. Opinions expressed here are solely those of the posters, and have not been cleared with nor are they endorsed by The Miniatures Page.

For more information, see the TMP FAQ.

Back to the Campaign Message Board

Back to the English Civil War Message Board

654 hits since 31 May 2012
©1994-2014 Bill Armintrout
Comments or corrections?

paul in rhb Inactive Member31 May 2012 3:58 a.m. PST

My just started 1644 campaign may have room for a couple of players if anyone is interested. email me at paul@navigatorpr.com but see my blog and the 1644 blog too

pauljohnstonrhb.blogspot.com

1644campaign.blogspot.co.uk

i am away from sunday 3rd june for a few days so email me before then if possible

Personal logo Cheriton Supporting Member of TMP31 May 2012 2:22 p.m. PST

paul:

Interesting idea, I will be following the blog with interest. I wish you success…

guinness

paul in rhb Inactive Member01 Jun 2012 1:40 p.m. PST

Thanks, all being well it will develop over the next few weeks/months. The King and parliament have set some interesting strategies in motion

paul in rhb Inactive Member28 Jun 2012 1:30 p.m. PST

Might be needing one or two extra chaps at some point in the next couple of months if anyone is interested… see my blog and the 1644 blog too

paul in rhb Inactive Member22 Jul 2012 5:14 a.m. PST

HI

the campaign seems to be working well. We are up to the end of February already. There are 14 players all making a superb contribution.

1644campaign.blogspot.co.uk

There is a small role come avaialble for someone who would like to take part. Please can you email me if interested. Turns are approximately every two weeks so its not a big task. Thanks
Paul@navigatorpr.com

Sorry - only trusted members can post on the forums.