Help support TMP

"Origins nominated game looking for players" Topic

2 Posts

All members in good standing are free to post here. Opinions expressed here are solely those of the posters, and have not been cleared with nor are they endorsed by The Miniatures Page.

For more information, see the TMP FAQ.

Back to the ACW Discussion Message Board

Back to the Playtest Message Board

Back to the Conventions and Wargame Shows Message Board

Back to the American Wargaming Message Board

Action Log

11 Apr 2012 3:17 a.m. PST
by Editor in Chief Bill

• Removed from Tournaments board
  • Removed from Historical Wargaming board
  • Removed from 19th Century Scenarios board
  • Removed from ACW Scenarios board

11 Apr 2012 3:18 a.m. PST
by Editor in Chief Bill

• Crossposted to ACW Discussion board

448 hits since 10 Apr 2012
©1994-2014 Bill Armintrout
Comments or corrections?

Command Combat10 Apr 2012 7:51 p.m. PST

My game got nominated for an Origins Award for best new miniatures game. I would really like to show it off all around the country, but of course, I can't go everywhere.

SO I'm asking anyone and everyone to put it on at any conventions you might know about, or at any stores, clubhouses, etc. I have scenarios for Blackburn's Ford, Bull Run, Fort Donelson, Shiloh, and the Hornet's Nest. (The last is primarily a solo game.) I would especially like it if people could put on Shiloh and/or Fort Donelson, as they recently had their 150th anniversaries. I will also be putting together a scenario for Fredericksburg soon so it can be played at Historicon.

If you put the game on, I will send you the proper PDF with the necessary rules, map, order of battle, even cut-outs of the figures. Just put on the game, send me photos, and I'll send you a free hard copy of the entire battle pack, which has two additional battles.

You can see more about the game at:

commandcombat.com

Contact me if you have any questions. Happy gaming!

Bottom Dollar11 Apr 2012 5:44 a.m. PST

Congrats !

Sorry - only trusted members can post on the forums.