Help support TMP

"Spanish Civil War AAR & Pictures" Topic

5 Posts

All members in good standing are free to post here. Opinions expressed here are solely those of the posters, and have not been cleared with nor are they endorsed by The Miniatures Page.

For more information, see the TMP FAQ.

Back to the Early 20th Century Battle Reports Message Board

Back to the Blogs of War Message Board

Back to the Interwar (WWI to WWII) Message Board

Action Log

10 Apr 2012 3:42 p.m. PST
by Editor in Chief Bill

• Changed title from "Spanish Civel War AAR & Pictures" to "Spanish Civil War AAR & Pictures"

792 hits since 10 Apr 2012
©1994-2014 Bill Armintrout
Comments or corrections?

Trebian Supporting Member of TMP10 Apr 2012 11:23 a.m. PST

The latest outing of my "Send Not To Know"* SCW rules has been written up on my blog at: link

We're giving SNTK another hammering as it has been nearly a year since we last played them, and they need a bit of work to get them up to publishing standard.

Any way, enjoy!

*The title is from a poem/meditation by John Donne, that contains the line "Send not to know for whom the bell tolls…". About every combination of "FWTBT" has been used by SCW gamers, so I went for thel ine before.

Yesthatphil10 Apr 2012 11:31 a.m. PST
Personal logo Captain DEwell Supporting Member of TMP10 Apr 2012 12:22 p.m. PST

All very good and interesting. Thanks.

mashrewba15 Apr 2012 4:29 a.m. PST

This is excellent -so good to see an SCW game that hasn't crammed in a unit from every possible faction!!!

Trebian Supporting Member of TMP17 Apr 2012 2:03 p.m. PST

Mashrewba,

Part of the reason for that is I don't have any Carlists or Civil Guards….yet.

However I do try to put together plausible orbats based upon actual battles and actions.

If you like it, follow the blog. There's lots more ocming in the next month or two.

Trebian

Sorry - only trusted members can post on the forums.