Help support TMP

"AoE Scenarios" Topic

12 Posts

All members in good standing are free to post here. Opinions expressed here are solely those of the posters, and have not been cleared with nor are they endorsed by The Miniatures Page.

For more information, see the TMP FAQ.

Back to the Napoleonic Discussion Message Board

Back to the Napoleonics Scenarios Message Board

991 hits since 17 Mar 2012
©1994-2014 Bill Armintrout
Comments or corrections?

The Membership System will be closing for maintenance in 4 minutes. Please finish anything that will involve the membership system, including membership changes or posting of messages.

South Side Steve17 Mar 2012 3:34 p.m. PST

Posted my free AoE scenario book, to the Age of Eagles yahoo group. In the files section under "Power is my Mistress".

28 Scenarios

Personal logo Saber6 Supporting Member of TMP Fezian17 Mar 2012 4:10 p.m. PST

Thanks! Downloaded!

South Side Steve17 Mar 2012 4:12 p.m. PST

Would be interested in hearing any feedback. No annoying hating or complaints though

1815Guy Supporting Member of TMP18 Mar 2012 5:51 p.m. PST

Fantastic! Thanks very much SSS, you are a real gent!

sauron808 Inactive Member27 Apr 2012 2:39 a.m. PST

Hi Steve,
Thank you for the scenario book I will fire back to you some feedback as I have to build up to some of the scenarios as my Prussian/Saxon armies of 1806 are short on figures!
When me and my gaming buddy do play I will be happy to post some feedback both here and on the AOE yahoo group!

Regards,
Fred

E Muilwijk Sponsoring Member of TMP27 Apr 2012 10:20 a.m. PST

Super!

MarkST Inactive Member09 Jun 2012 7:56 a.m. PST

Have you guys seen the Napoleonic Scenarios book on CD on Ebay for AOE? 68 scenarios…

E Muilwijk Sponsoring Member of TMP09 Jun 2012 8:00 a.m. PST

We are going to play Castricum 1799 real soon, so you will get feedback!

E Muilwijk Sponsoring Member of TMP09 Jun 2012 8:01 a.m. PST

Haven't seen the scenario book you mentioned Mark T; is that an official one?

MarkST Inactive Member09 Jun 2012 8:06 a.m. PST

Not official, Independent.
"15mm – Napoleonic War Scenario Book – Volumn 1-6, CD version For Age Of Eagles"

This has been created by me in the last four years…
Add shows all included.

South Side Steve11 Jun 2012 4:44 a.m. PST

I'm curious have you and Colonel Gray worked out some business arrangement for selling these scenarios? When creating my scenario was given the distinct impression by him and others that selling or making money off AoE without some legal deal with him would be …problematic.

South Side Steve11 Jun 2012 4:52 a.m. PST

Hi E,

I recently did a play-test of Castricum, and I'm thinking of the following changes.

A) Removing the rough ground movement for the dunes.
B) Applying a -1 attackers melee modifier for units charging through dunes.
C) Giving the Russians a +4 modifier to reserve movement provided the move towards French/Dutch units. (They seemed historically pretty eager to attack despite really never been given any orders)

Sorry - only trusted members can post on the forums.