Help support TMP

"Polish 7TP tank from Warlord Games reviewed" Topic

6 Posts

All members in good standing are free to post here. Opinions expressed here are solely those of the posters, and have not been cleared with nor are they endorsed by The Miniatures Page.

For more information, see the TMP FAQ.

Back to the WWII Models Review Message Board

Back to the WWII Discussion Message Board

480 hits since 18 Jan 2012
©1994-2014 Bill Armintrout
Comments or corrections?

Anatoli18 Jan 2012 3:15 a.m. PST

Got this kit yesterday, I've been waiting for this release for years so I was very excited. In many ways it did live up to the expectations, but I also had issues with the track pieces.

Check my blog for details 360 view of the model as it has been assembled, and some of my thoughts about the kit.

link

picture

Personal logo Tango 2 3 Ditto Supporting Member of TMP18 Jan 2012 5:28 a.m. PST

1:56! Goodness, for some reason I was remembering those WIPs and pictures of your TKS as being 15mm. Nice model, good review, even though it's not my scale (1:56 or 15mm!) grin
--
Tim

Anatoli18 Jan 2012 6:20 a.m. PST

Hehe, I'm trying out something new with the camo pattern for this one. It will be close to the other Polish 1:56 stuff I had painted before but slightly altered colors and execution. Hope to have it ready by tomorrow.

Disco Joe18 Jan 2012 7:04 a.m. PST

Thanks for the review. Shame about the tracks issue.

Phil Gray Inactive Member18 Jan 2012 11:52 a.m. PST

Hmm, that banana-ing effect is one of the reasons why I like AGNM so much – the one piece casting gets around that issue… I'm assured that bathing the resin in hot water will give it enough flexibility to be gently flattened… nice tank though :-)

GOTHIC LINE MINIATURES18 Jan 2012 3:47 p.m. PST

Great looking model,must see it in action!!!

Sorry - only trusted members can post on the forums.