Help support TMP

"Simple Wood Elves Still in Production?" Topic

7 Posts

All members in good standing are free to post here. Opinions expressed here are solely those of the posters, and have not been cleared with nor are they endorsed by The Miniatures Page.

For more information, see the TMP FAQ.

Back to the Fantasy Discussion Message Board

Back to the Figure Finder Message Board

725 hits since 11 Jan 2012
©1994-2014 Bill Armintrout
Comments or corrections?

The Membership System will be closing for maintenance in 5 minutes. Please finish anything that will involve the membership system, including membership changes or posting of messages.

religon Inactive Member11 Jan 2012 2:23 p.m. PST

I bought some wood elves from the UK many moons ago that have grown on me. (True 25mm.) Wondering if anyone knew what these are and if they are currently in production?

picture

Thanks,
Robert

Personal logo doc mcb Supporting Member of TMP11 Jan 2012 3:04 p.m. PST

Hmmm. I have the one of the left but don't remember where it came from.

Heritage maybe?? or Hinchliffe?

Space Monkey11 Jan 2012 3:44 p.m. PST

The 'simple' look appeals to me. No idea who made them though.

Garand11 Jan 2012 7:59 p.m. PST

I'm thinking Essex. Unfortunately there are no pics of them on their site, but the descriptions seem to match: the one on the far right looks like FAN105 Leader with sword, pointing…

link

Damon.

Personal logo doc mcb Supporting Member of TMP12 Jan 2012 12:38 a.m. PST

Yes, I think Essex is correct. I think now I remember buying the spearwoman from a dealer with Essex at a con.

Personal logo Who asked this joker Supporting Member of TMP12 Jan 2012 7:55 a.m. PST

That is what a wood elf should look like! Is that 25mm to the top of the head or 25mm to the eye level? Just curious to know how well the would mix with 172 scale figures.

religon Inactive Member12 Jan 2012 8:47 a.m. PST

Thanks Garand.

Judging from the rest of the descriptions, this looks like the range.

The background tiled picture on the Essex site confirms…

picture

Sorry - only trusted members can post on the forums.