Help support TMP

"Conquest Miniatures?" Topic

5 Posts

All members in good standing are free to post here. Opinions expressed here are solely those of the posters, and have not been cleared with nor are they endorsed by The Miniatures Page.

For more information, see the TMP FAQ.

Back to The Industry Message Board

Back to the Consumer Affairs Message Board

Back to the 18th Century Product Reviews Message Board

954 hits since 9 Jan 2012
©1994-2014 Bill Armintrout
Comments or corrections?

Terrement Supporting Member of TMP09 Jan 2012 9:47 a.m. PST

Anyone had any luck getting them to respond? I've both posted a note from their "contact us" message system (no email, note limited to 100 characters) and a phone message with no reply from either. I like the minis shown on the web page for use in the skirmish Long Rifles by Two Hour Wargames, but not going to send an order down a black hole.

Anyone have any info? Please note this is not meant as a slam, as he may be ill, on the road, etc., etc, and I'm just trying to find out if he's still up and running.

Thanks,

JJ

Conquest Miniatures09 Jan 2012 10:57 a.m. PST

I just replied via the Contact Us page;

I don't remember any phone messages though.

Hi JJ,

I just saw your post on TMP (assuming it's yours.) I have to be honest, I didn't realize that the contact us emails I got had actual messages. I thought it was an email submission/sign up for when I send messages to customers, like news announcements etc. I've never read a single Contact Us entry! My apologies.

What is it you're looking for?

-Eric

Terrement Supporting Member of TMP09 Jan 2012 11:32 a.m. PST

E-mail sent. Thanks for the reply here.

Looking for a large handful or two of figs for THW Long Rifles game. Details sent.

JJ

axabrax Supporting Member of TMP09 Jan 2012 12:00 p.m. PST

When are you expecting a firing French regs re-stock?

Conquest Miniatures09 Jan 2012 12:20 p.m. PST

End of this month. They're being held ransom as I forgot to pay my casting bill. (damned Xbox distracted me!)

Sorry - only trusted members can post on the forums.