Help support TMP

"Odd request - naked/pregnant/slave/zombie females" Topic

20 Posts

All members in good standing are free to post here. Opinions expressed here are solely those of the posters, and have not been cleared with nor are they endorsed by The Miniatures Page.

For more information, see the TMP FAQ.

Back to the Dioramas Message Board

Back to the Horror Message Board

Back to the Fantasy Discussion Message Board

Back to the Australian Wargaming Message Board

1,441 hits since 9 Jan 2012
©1994-2014 Bill Armintrout
Comments or corrections?

thestevothedivo Inactive Member09 Jan 2012 3:26 a.m. PST

No, it's not my latest fetish!
It's for a Skaven army I'm putting together, wherein the theme is the Clan is rising in power by having found a way to have Skaven mate with humans – disturbing, horrific, but totally in theme…
Thus I need a half dozen naked, in chains, terrified, pregnant, slave or even zombie girls (the last wouldn't quite fit but is a start I can chop up I guess and sculpt legs for) to use on some diorama bases like the general's, a warlock's and scattered on the Bell base.
The more gothic/half dressed/distressed they are the better. Best if lying down or generally succumbing/pleading.

Any ideas?

thestevothedivo Inactive Member09 Jan 2012 3:31 a.m. PST

Something along these lines is a start
link

CPT Jake09 Jan 2012 3:39 a.m. PST

Try to get the Kingdom Death Wet Nurse chicks…

shop.kingdomdeath.com

Jake

thestevothedivo Inactive Member09 Jan 2012 5:14 a.m. PST

Fantastic
Sold out, though…

thestevothedivo Inactive Member09 Jan 2012 5:19 a.m. PST

In fact THESE are almost exactly what I'd envisioned
Anyone know where to buy them?!
link

LeadLair76 Supporting Member of TMP09 Jan 2012 5:48 a.m. PST

Try iron wind metals they have most of the old Ral Partha stuff. Either that or Ebay.

GhostofRebecaBlack09 Jan 2012 5:54 a.m. PST

Hasslefree miniatures has some naked women in various poses.

link

link

thestevothedivo Inactive Member09 Jan 2012 6:12 a.m. PST

Ironwind returns message their mailbox is full, their webguy as well
The Hasslefrees…they just don't look like sex slaves to the Skaven……LOL!
Thanks for suggesting them, though, guys
But a few good hits, I've asked manufacturer about the Wet Nurse ladies (they'd be AWESOME!) and I'll wait to next week to mail re: IW

Anyone else have any ideas, please keep em coming
:)

thestevothedivo Inactive Member09 Jan 2012 6:14 a.m. PST

This is more like it…
link

thestevothedivo Inactive Member09 Jan 2012 6:16 a.m. PST

FOUND THEM
link

PS – not to answer my own questions here but you never know…as a repository of information someone might look for something similar in the future (doing a search for female slaves, say) and there are many great links you guys have suggested that would save someone the trouble I'm going thorough to track these odd minis
:)

Chocolate Fezian Inactive Member09 Jan 2012 7:11 a.m. PST

Clan is rising in power by having found a way to have Skaven mate with humans

Rats can have five litters a year. The gestation period is 21 days and litters can number up to fourteen, they reach sexual maturity in 5 weeks, so assuming that she averages 10 rats per litter the total number of rats from one female after one year is 93312 rats.

Humans on the other hand, have a 9 month gestation period, usually producing one baby, reaching sexual maturity in about 14 years so the total number of humans from one female is 1 helpless baby per year.

No, it's not my latest fetish!….

Really? The numbers don't add up and frankly some ideas are best left in the imagination.

Lowtardog09 Jan 2012 7:43 a.m. PST

These would fit nicely

link

punkrabbitt returns09 Jan 2012 8:50 a.m. PST

@Stevell Dee: Skaven are not rats, and suffer from high mutation rates as well. They may well suffer from decreased fertility or unviable babies due to this. And, a Clan that is producing skaven-human hybrids would be akin to orcs having uruk-hai supporting them. And their warp magic may speed gestation and increase the number of babies carried at a time for the female humans being used as incubators.

@Punkskum: I agree that there is an extreme lack of semi-nude distressed pregnant Goth chick minis. I think there mighy be a big market for them.

Chocolate Fezian Inactive Member09 Jan 2012 11:09 a.m. PST

Skaven are not rats

I think you'll find that they are rats, mutated through eating warpstone.

They may well suffer from decreased fertility or unviable babies due to this

and they well may be able to reproduce at a faster rate due to mutations after all it's only pretend.

a Clan that is producing skaven-human hybrids would be akin to orcs having uruk-hai supporting them

So they've got more Storm vermin then.

And their warp magic may speed gestation and increase the number of babies carried at a time for the female humans being used as incubators.

But won't work for members of their own species.

I'm getting out of this silly, sick thread now and going for a shower.

Personal logo Waco Joe Supporting Member of TMP Inactive Member09 Jan 2012 12:49 p.m. PST

I think we are witnessing a real live episode of Big Bang Theory.

Fisherking09 Jan 2012 1:42 p.m. PST

This is an odd request. It is a disturbing request. I hope miniature manufacturers have naked female/pregnant/zombie/slave miniatures way down on their production que. The gentlemen patiently waiting for their War of Jenkin's Ear kettledrummers should scream out in righteous indignation if this niche gets serviced before their own.

skippy000109 Jan 2012 5:01 p.m. PST

I'm still waiting for Nazi Quakers and Axis Amish.

Grizzlymc Inactive Member10 Jan 2012 3:03 a.m. PST

Needs more boobies!

Angel Barracks11 Jan 2012 2:47 a.m. PST

It is FANTASY, if he wants them to breed with humans they can.
It is make believe, not real, in his imagination, pretend, playing with toys.

I think we are witnessing a real live episode of Big Bang Theory.

Is Leonard being a giant deuche?

rodgeydodge21 Jan 2012 6:30 p.m. PST

link

Excalibur has some rude ones.

Sorry - only trusted members can post on the forums.