Help support TMP

"Britannia Miniatures" Topic

6 Posts

All members in good standing are free to post here. Opinions expressed here are solely those of the posters, and have not been cleared with nor are they endorsed by The Miniatures Page.

For more information, see the TMP FAQ.

Back to the Consumer Affairs Message Board

708 hits since 7 Jan 2012
©1994-2014 Bill Armintrout
Comments or corrections?

Blount Supporting Member of TMP07 Jan 2012 1:07 p.m. PST

I have tried unsuccessfully to contact Britannia Miniatures via the web site contact page at Grubby Tanks. Having placed an order in early November which I've not yet received, I'm simply hoping to find out its status. If anyone can provide contact info for Britannia, Grubby Tanks or Andrew Grubb, I'd appreciate it.

Personal logo combatpainter Supporting Member of TMP Fezian07 Jan 2012 2:54 p.m. PST

I ordered in November and received two weeks later.

macedon Supporting Member of TMP07 Jan 2012 2:56 p.m. PST

I ordered December no problem so keep trying.

Tarleton08 Jan 2012 2:45 a.m. PST

Unfortunately, Grubby can be a bit hit and miss!

I had an order in July partially fulfilled and have had no response to queries regarding it. I have placed 2 more orders since and noted on them about the partially fulfilled one. I've had the new ones complete but the original still hasn't been sorted.

Hes a nice bloke when you see him at shpws but just doesn't seem to like answering emails….

Personal logo Chortle Sponsoring Member of TMP Fezian08 Jan 2012 6:27 a.m. PST

Try from another email address. You could be stuck in spam.

nickinsomerset08 Jan 2012 9:11 a.m. PST

I have tried the contact us form on the website a few times with no luck. However I do not believe Andy at Grubby to be a bad bloke, just a bit slack and once I get my outstanding stuff will order from him again,

Tally Ho!

Sorry - only trusted members can post on the forums.