Help support TMP

"Fenris Games good service" Topic

7 Posts

All members in good standing are free to post here. Opinions expressed here are solely those of the posters, and have not been cleared with nor are they endorsed by The Miniatures Page.

For more information, see the TMP FAQ.

Back to the Wargaming in the United Kingdom Message Board

Back to the Consumer Affairs Message Board

415 hits since 18 Nov 2009
©1994-2018 Bill Armintrout
Comments or corrections?

melvyn232 Inactive Member18 Nov 2009 9:25 a.m. PST

Just felt I needed to point out the excellent service I've had from Fenris games. Ian has sent me multiple e-mails to keep me abrest of delays in processing my order. Not only that they've thrown in some free stuff to apologise for the delay.
It's rare that a company takes the time to care so I feel that they needed some public praise. I can't recommend their bases highly enough to UK gamers – the cheapest and best quality I've found.

dwight shrute18 Nov 2009 12:56 p.m. PST

same happened to me – with my ebay buys from them .. great service , the best bases around ….

mattspooner Inactive Member18 Nov 2009 1:59 p.m. PST

I third the above….will definately use them again

6milPhil Inactive Member19 Nov 2009 2:24 p.m. PST

I fourth it. Charming range, charming folk.

mashrewba Inactive Member20 Nov 2009 2:26 a.m. PST

This is a great company -good prices and excellent service.

melvyn232 Inactive Member23 Nov 2009 11:04 a.m. PST

just ordered some more (in the vain hope it might force me to paint the stuff I bought at warfare), and Ian has kindly upgraded to first class post for no extra charge as a thank-you for returning custom and being patient with the last order. What a nice bloke.

BrianH28 Oct 2018 9:40 a.m. PST

They are not providing good service at the moment. I have an order from early August that has still not been filled, and my email inquiring what is going on was not responded to. I know they have had some problems but that is no excuse for taking money and not providing product and non-communication.

Sorry - only verified members can post on the forums.