Help support TMP

"Outpost wargames" Topic

9 Posts

All members in good standing are free to post here. Opinions expressed here are solely those of the posters, and have not been cleared with nor are they endorsed by The Miniatures Page.

For more information, see the TMP FAQ.

Back to the Conventions and Wargame Shows Message Board

652 hits since 30 May 2002
©1994-2018 Bill Armintrout
Comments or corrections?

Personal logo PrivateSnafu Supporting Member of TMP18 Jun 2018 8:18 a.m. PST

I picked up Faustus Furius and want to pick up a few (3 or 4) chariots to play the game with.

Any ideas for a scenario? I'm willing to use 15mm or 28mm though kind of leaning toward 15mm. I do have an undead chariot (Miriliron – Grenadier I believe) in 15mm so I could start with that. Perhaps a sisyphusian race in Hades between the bad boys of the ancient world? Maybe Pharaoh and ???

I'm looking for suggestions on whose figures to use and I guess if it was all from one range that would be best.

Thanks.

Personal logo PrivateSnafu Supporting Member of TMP18 Jun 2018 8:28 a.m. PST

The topic is correct on the front page but is bugged on the Message Boards.

Weird, now fixed, anyone got Raid?

Personal logo Editor in Chief Bill The Editor of TMP Fezian18 Jun 2018 1:49 p.m. PST

Some of the most enigmatic human-made objects from Europe's late Stone Age intricately carved balls of stone, each about the size of a baseball continue to baffle archaeologists more than 200 years after they were first discovered.

link

Saman177618 Jun 2018 7:54 p.m. PST

I have been working on my own Samurai Fantasy line for the last year. Kickstarter goes live June 20th. Link to pictures.
link

Mutant Q19 Jun 2018 8:52 a.m. PST

I was browsing around Amazon when I saw this upcoming rules set from Osprey: link

Looks like it's scheduled to come up late next Winter. I don't suppose anyone has any further info about it?

Mutant Q19 Jun 2018 8:54 a.m. PST

BUG

Pauls Bods20 Jun 2018 7:17 a.m. PST

Another Batch of Valdemar 1/72nd Medieval citizens. This time set III

picture

A couple of close ups link

Pauls Bods20 Jun 2018 7:34 a.m. PST

Stone balls, human right violations, cyberpunk rules and now my medievals have been added. Must be a big bug :-)

Irish Marine Supporting Member of TMP20 Jun 2018 10:54 a.m. PST

Hey everyone, the HMGS site was down and I signed up as quest but my membership has to approved and today is the last day to register, is there a phone number I can call to speed this up?

Sorry - only verified members can post on the forums.